Help for a slightly awkward guy.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jonnyb7283
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 9:32 pm #159311

Ok I’m a little awkward and have a hard time acting normal around girls I’m attracted to, but with girls I’m not I’m Casanova. My major issue is that I got a gorgeous young woman’s number and am trying to talk to her. She says she is super busy because the holidays and she works at the mall (where I met her). I am doing my best to try not texting too much but I want to try and solidify this connection. I only get a few messages from her a day (if I’m lucky), and I’m trying my best to not pester her or seem creepy, while at the same time trying to keep me in her mind. Am I going about this right by limiting my messages to one or two between hers (no more than 2/ 24 hour period). Or does it seem she isn’t interested anymore? I felt a solid connection when I got her number and she was heavily suggesting that I get her number when we met. I’m just confused and have no clue what to do.

b19d4ve
    Participant
    December 14, 2017 at 7:15 pm #160145

What are her replies like? Are they dead end answers with no returning questions in them, or is she keeping a conversation going?
    If she was totally uninterested, she could easily not reply or block your number.
    I hate to sound harsh, but she could have a few guys numbers and just likes the attention of numerous guys chasing her.