Help !!!He asked for space after a fight ,would he still come back

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

trisha
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 10:37 am #152131

I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 months now ,3 weeks ago I and my boyfriend and his friends went out for dinner , he sometimes forgets to ask little details like what I would want to order and I always tell him it’s annoying as usual he forgot that night again and I started to have my mood swings , he wanted us to sleepover at his friends place but didn’t inform me ,I thought we were going to be staying at a hotel and it made me more angry because I felt he couldn’t even discuss it with me first and expects me to just be ok with it .. anyways I stayed over still but we were not talking , I called another guy in the middle of the night just to make him jealous I think I went over board ..
    I left the next morning angry and we got into a fight again over texting while I was on my way home and he told me to stop messaging him , I wasn’t going to have that so I went back to his friends place he wouldn’t open the gate so I went over the fence

trisha
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 10:38 am #152133

( I know I messed up , am embarrassed myself ) .. anyways he finally came out and told me he wasn’t breaking up with me and told me to go home and calm down and we would talk later in the day..
    He did call and we talked and he said everything was good , we continued to talk for about 4 days and everything seemed fine then I noticed he wasn’t replying as often and he wasn’t taking my calls he would always just text me back instead
    So I asked him if there was an issue and he said things had changed since that day and that he had a lot going on between me ,work and family and he need time to sort himself out ..he said my temper and anger is bad and that I don’t have control over it , I did plead and I told him I would change .
    . I agreed to give him space and sent him a message the next day telling him to take as much time as he needed but he could tell me what ever he decides and not worry about me because I’ll be okay in the end..

trisha
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 10:38 am #152134

I unfollowed him on Snapchat and Instagram immediately he found out and sounded pissed about it , so I followed him back and we haven’t spoken since then it’s been 2 weeks now .. he still watches my snaps daily but I have found a way to watch his snaps without notifying him so he would probably think I haven’t been watching his snaps for a while now ..I posted an Instagram story after a long time and am guessing Instagram notified him and he watched it immediately he was the first to watch the story .. I don’t know if it means something or am reading meaning into it
    I plan on sending him a message when it’s 3 weeks just to confirm if we are still together or if he has decided to move on so I can do the same .. pls guys is this a good idea

chelsea
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 11:00 pm #152378

its so difficult to understand guys. Sometimes it looks like they are interested in you but its exact opposite. I think you should directly ask him what is he upto.