Help I cant decide

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help I cant decide

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lily
    Participant
    April 27, 2015 at 4:52 pm #77936
    Help I cant decide

OK so close to a year ago, Met a really cute and funny guy named Clark, l and after seeing each other around for a while we ended up dating. he’s been really good to me for quite a while but there have been little things about him that have started to make me unhappy; he can be overly sexual, and ignores me at times, even though he doesn’t mean to. now I also know a guy named Duncan, and the three of us hang out a lot. Duncan’s a really nice guy, and I’ve found myself thinking about him more and more, even though i’m still dating Clark! most recently, Duncan and I had an intimate moment in a car ride back from a tournament, by putting our heads on the others’ shoulders, and i found myself more excited about Duncan than Clark. now when I’m with Clark it just isn’t the same. I’ve begun to think about breaking it off with him but our families know each other really well, and if i start Dating Duncan our friendship is going to splinter really badly!!! I care about them both very much.

golfer007
    Participant
    April 30, 2015 at 1:49 pm #78174

I think you need to decide what you want. You have to make yourself happy… if you are not happy in the relationship and don’t feel the spark anymore you need to get out before he gets hurt even more