Help, I fell for my best friend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tstshona
    Participant
    December 1, 2015 at 6:39 am #89166

We casually dated but ended up being friends, but he started to date another girl but we still hooked up here and there. Then we stopped being friends for a month. And then we became friends again to a point he became my best friend and I became his. He started to choose me over everyone if I asked him to, we also started to hook up again but just as friends.. I fell in love with him and told him and he said I’m not capable of a relationship but I wanted to try. I told him how much I felt, and how much I believed in him and I. He said yes to try but somewhere in there I feel like even though he said yes he doesn’t want it. He does text me more often but just like hi hello no flirting. It’s only been a week since we started to try. Whenever my friend needs me and I choose him he instead of letting me choose him says oh go to her. I don’t think he wants this.Yet when I keep over and over asking him that if he doesn’t want it to walk away, he chooses to stay. Why? Or what do I do?