help i jus need help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

help i jus need help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:03 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brandondj18
    brandondj18
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 1:29 pm #104522
    help i jus need help

aight well let me tell a lil story 7 years ago i was in a accident and now i have brain damage and I’m now ready to get a girl i jus don’t know what to do cuz its hard having my injury and having people look at you in a dating way and I’m a single parent so that adds to it and being that I’m the only survivor of my accident i have what the call survivors guilt so i already think people don’t wanna talk to me and before my accident i always had someone and now it jus hurts that i don’t and i just don’t know how to talk or what to talk about cuz then i have to admit that I’m disabled no job and don’t drive so i jus need some/any kind of help

leroyalex20
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 11:12 pm #104582

Sorry to hear about your accident. I am sure there is someone waiting patiently for you so keep searching.

dave268
    dave268
    Participant
    July 8, 2016 at 1:40 am #104665

Please be patient

brandondj18
    brandondj18
    Participant
    July 8, 2016 at 10:34 am #104681

thanks

catpin
    Participant
    July 12, 2016 at 8:41 am #104928

Sorry to hear about your accident. I think it might be important for you to focus on yourself and your child/children and eventually the right person will come into your life. I understand that you’re facing some obstacles but try to use these challenges to your advantage. Look into local support groups, or even online support groups. You’ll meet people that can relate to your situation and hopefully you’ll be able to overcome the guilt that you feel and realize that you’re still here for a reason! Good luck to you!

ananicole98
    Participant
    July 16, 2016 at 8:08 am #105454

be confident in yourself. there is someone who will love all of you no matter what. go for a girl with a huge heart.

Leonhart
    Leonhart
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 4:18 pm #105677

I hope things work out for you!

x49958965
    x49958965
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 7:59 pm #105742

There is a woman out there for every man, some don’t find each other but make sure you find THE one.