Help! Ladies and Gentleman!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

m3tay
    Participant
    March 22, 2016 at 6:47 pm #96232

Looking for guy’s thoughts on this, any any girl advise! 🙂
    I’m a girl and i really like this guy.
    The thing is that i met him when he was dating someone else. Now they are no longer together after 3 years of relationship.
    Is it too soon? I wouldn’t mind getting to know him a little more, maybe going going a coffee? movies? should i ask?
    if yes, how should i go about it?
    To this point i’m not sure how to put that i am interested….

Tommo95
    Participant
    March 23, 2016 at 12:30 pm #96277

I’d say there’s no harm in testing the waters. Just be subtle so he doesn’t think you’re coming on too strong or too soon and hopefully this will give you time to work out your own feelings. Spending time together is a good idea, just be careful how you go about it

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Tommo95. Reason: Typo

SnakeDad
    Participant
    March 24, 2016 at 2:31 am #96335

Absolutely. Like Tommo95 stated, go about it with subtlety. Ask him if he’d like to hang out sometime and focus on getting to know him. Try not to get into talking about his past relationship(s) though; focus getting to know him and letting him get to know you. After a little bit of that, if you’re still interested in dating him, try lightly flirting with him. That should give him a hint you’re interested, if he hasn’t picked up on it. Also, I suggest not trying to impress him, instead just be natural and genuine with your interest.

midwestcaliguy
    Participant
    April 3, 2016 at 12:44 am #96966

people shuld just come out and say how they feel. If timing is good, the words will fall on good ears

techdude92
    techdude92
    Participant
    April 4, 2016 at 7:14 pm #96999

I agree with the first 2 replies. I don’t know the full situation, but if he’s heartbroken about the relationship being straightforward and asking him out may be too much. Maybe consider a group setting and invite a few more people. This way you get to spend time with him, and he have fun in an open environment.

Feel free to disagree, this is just my honest 2 cents.

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 12:11 am #97002

Yes testing waters

mar
    mar
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 5:53 am #97006

go outside and know him well first so that you will know what kind of person he is..there is no wrong to met anyone that you know before..

Anonymous
    April 6, 2016 at 12:53 am #97149

Yeas, you should ask. No test, no results

faizan193
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 1:00 am #97152

know him better

ineedanswers
    Participant
    April 8, 2016 at 9:24 pm #97385
    Reply To: Help! Ladies and Gentleman!

Start texting him, poke around and see if he is back in the game! (I’m a guy)