HELP ME

DATING ADVICE FORUM

HELP ME

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 3:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Oleg
    Participant
    March 25, 2018 at 6:07 am #168342
    HELP ME

HELP PLEASE !!! I am writing with the help of an interpreter, so I apologize for the mistake. I never thought that I would be in such a situation and I would ask people something like that. I’m from Ukraine. I have a young family, married for two years, immediately drove to live in a city on a rented apartment. Our salary is only enough for rent and the minimum grocery basket. We can not change work until two years, because we work in directions. Accumulated over two years at almost $ 1,000. We come from a village, from poor families. A month ago, our parents gave us $ 2,000 worth of money, which was also collected for a long time for us, not eating and limiting ourselves. And so, we already have $ 3,000, which we planned to use to rent the room we rent, to buy a bed, a wardrobe, a washing machine. For our country, it’s huge money.
    While my wife and I decided to put these collected money while on a deposit in the bank, to have some penny of these funds for a couple more months. I was g

Oleg
    Participant
    March 25, 2018 at 6:09 am #168343

I was going to go to the bank, put the money in the envelope, and the covet in the passport and in the jacket’s inner pocket. On the way to the shuttle, I checked the availability of money, slipped the envelope lightly, hid back, fastened the jacket and moved to the bank. In the premises of the bank after consultation, when the case went to the deposit, I did not know the certificate in the passport !!!!!!! Most of the whole envelope flew out of my pocket on the way to the bank, or when I got out of the bus !!!
    I never want to feel and experience such moments for almost nobody in my life … Different ways and channels did not help in finding money, the police dispelled my last hope – the money will not return.
    The moon … the wife did not say anything, he lost his weight to 9 kilograms, I can not, I ask at 4 am, constantly nauseous, I began to worry more about the heart, with which from childhood I was healed and I have serious problems.