Help me ASAP

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help me ASAP

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    June 11, 2014 at 1:40 pm #55137
    Help me ASAP

Hi friends!
    I am a 18 yr Chinese and I am going to find a gf at a US university
    I heard that White girls donot like asian guys. T/F?
    And how to attract and date an white girl? ( US preferably)
    Any advice for asian guys like me or any general advice
    Please!!!!

Anonymous
    June 12, 2014 at 3:16 am #55158

Yes its true that many gals do not like asian boyz,

jayfad
    Participant
    June 12, 2014 at 8:37 pm #55279

…but many do. Each person is different and each person has different tastes. I would just suggest putting yourself out there, meeting lots of different people, and you will eventually find people with whom who are compatible.

daniel
    Participant
    June 13, 2014 at 9:31 am #55294

I know of girls who are attracted to Asian guys, though certainly not the same percentage as those attracted to say, British guys. Just know that, while US girls tend to be more liberal and maybe more sexually open-minded than Chinese girls, what you see in movies is exaggerated and US girls aren’t necessarily easy.
    Be well-groomed, fun, ultra confident and maybe play up your “exoticness/foreigness”.
    Any advice for a US guy in China?

danvan32
    Participant
    June 14, 2014 at 4:10 am #55354

person to person make differ their choice, actually what’s yr choice not fully clear. so you cn join dating services sites, you can choice here a lot of collections their. you can playing anything what do you want.

Moltoxcat
    Moltoxcat
    Participant
    June 14, 2014 at 6:58 pm #55361

I think the only suggestion I can give to you is:
    “be confident to date the girl you like”
    Girls are always attracted by a mature man with self-confidence but not a coward boy who even don’t dare to ask a girl to hang out.
    It’s nothing about race, I believe.
    Hope it can help you.

Help24
    Help24
    Participant
    July 1, 2014 at 6:54 pm #56720

It’s hard sometimes man. I feel you being mexican and all. But someone who truly loves you will accept you for who you are. Sometimes the best things in life are the things you have to wait for a while, or at least I like to think. I’m still alone but hopefully someday I’ll find someone, I’m sure you will too. I’m new here so everyone feel free to add on or disagree

hellome
    Participant
    July 1, 2014 at 10:54 pm #56721

I guess there’s no hard and fast rule to white grls not liking Asian boys..it’s depends person to person.

silentone135
    Participant
    July 2, 2014 at 11:55 am #56727

Just be yourself and have fun at school. The right person will show up soon enough.

0ldhag
    0ldhag
    Participant
    July 2, 2014 at 8:53 pm #56741
    Reply To: Help me ASAP

Why is it so important to only date white US girls?

Isn’t it more important to find a connection with someone, no matter what their race or colour?

Anonymous
    July 4, 2014 at 12:10 am #56768

Best advice is be your self, anyone you’re going to be with let them accept you for who you are. There are million of white girls out there that will be with you just find the right one that share the same characteristics. Attraction comes from feeling and not race and color

jmac25
    Participant
    July 4, 2014 at 12:11 am #56769

It is true that many girls don’t like Asian guys, however, there are girls that do, in fact, like Asian guys. But don’t go for a girl just because she’s American, go for her because you like her and she likes you for you. Don’t make it about you being Asian and her being white. find a connection stick with it.

bigcitygirl
    Participant
    July 5, 2014 at 10:36 pm #56797

Just be genuine. If you try to act a certain way they will see right through it!

felmin
    Participant
    July 6, 2014 at 3:22 pm #56800

Find an Asian girl, I think you’ll have more luck

supernova88
    Participant
    July 7, 2014 at 9:13 am #56775

Don’t expect that you’re bound to find a girlfriend at an American university. There’s no rule where you are or are not supposed to meet girls, nor how they are supposed to respond to you. The whole point about finding the right person is you may never know who they are or where you will find them, it happens differently for everyone and may not happen at college like you hope. Plus, you’re only 18; there’s plenty of time to meet girls and go on dates and like some and not like others until you find the right person. Don’t rush into this thinking you must get a girlfriend right away, it’s best to let this sort of stuff happen naturally than to force it. In America people tend to be more openminded about interracial dating so don’t get caught up in whether white girls will like you for being Chinese, what’s more important is being like for who you are and what you can bring to the relationship.

1 2