Help me win over this girl…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

warrior4488
    warrior4488
    Participant
    September 9, 2014 at 2:15 pm #61005

Hello guys,
    I’m writing in regarding this girl I want to win over who i haven’t met, she’s on fb from my city but working elsewhere.

But before I get started I should let you people know that my mental health is currently being sustained with yoga and workout, in other words I have some issues of my own.

The thing is I got in touch with her some where in Aug2013 over fb chat, I was needy and lonely and Infatuated with this other girl I had in my office. The two of us started talkibg over fb chat, and we became friends pretty quickly.

One day I showed her this stupid love poem I had written, it was written for the other girl I was Infatuated with. I told her it was for someone but I did not explicitly mention that it was for someone else not her. To make matters worse I asked her if she wanted to hangout with me some time when she’s free, right after I showed her this poem. The quality of communication from there on dropped.

warrior4488
    warrior4488
    Participant
    September 9, 2014 at 2:15 pm #61006

In the days that came ahead we hardly spoke, I felt I did something wrong. What was weird was that exactly a month later she pinged me out of nowhere, asking me to install fb messenger on my phone, typed “haha” and left off.

Now theres a stalemate between us, I really like this girl and now I’m wondering what Ive got to do to start just being friends with her again.

PS : Never been with any girl before in my life.

Me_too
    Me_too
    Participant
    September 9, 2014 at 5:54 pm #61056

Hey warrior 4488, first of wall do you really feel you’re ready to start seeing someone? Or u should take care of urself first? If so, then winning a girl’s heart by letting her know that u like someone else is probably not a good idea. It’s more then ok to show a girl how romantic u are but telling her.. “Hey look what how much I like this girl, do you wanna go out?” Not a good idea. If u r interested in this girl then u should not show interest towards other girls..u’re gonna come out as a player. U learned ur lesson so u move on.. Start talking to her again but don’t show interest, let things pick up again before u let her know u want move forward with her. Let her chase u a little bit too by letting her initiate talk with u. She already did that? Sign she put that last incident behind but don’t hide, take charge. More importantly be yourself, she will like u for who u are.