Help me with an odd situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

novice101
    Participant
    May 19, 2016 at 9:02 pm #100831

Hello,

I’ve always liked this girl who was one of my supervisors at work. I’ve been reluctant to ask her out, partly because I was too nervous and partly because she was my boss. Well, last week she was transferred to a different section and she’s no longer my boss, so I was about to ask her if she’d be willing to go out with me sometime, but when I told my buddy that I was going to ask her out he said that he heard she is a lesbian… That took me off guard, and I’ve been trying to figure out if he is right, which I’ve not been able to do. She’s really cute and doesn’t ever give me the impression that she’s gay, should I just go ahead and ask her out?

Thanks

o1hunni3
    Participant
    May 19, 2016 at 10:35 pm #100832

I think you should just go for it and ask her out. You’ll never know the answer unless you ask.