Help! mixed signals

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help! mixed signals

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

aoe67
    Participant
    December 4, 2016 at 4:08 pm #118993
    Help! mixed signals

Hi,
    So I have been dating this girl (Libra if anyone takes notice to those things).
    Three dates so far (chronologically):
    1. Almost perfect, really long date, excellent communication..Ended with a crazy make out session (like, 20-30 minutes).
    2. Kind of meh..Went to a movie..Small kiss in the end.
    3. Pretty good date, we both had a good time yet at the end she pulled back from the kiss pretty early..We were kissing for maybe like 30 seconds and she pulled back smiled and said it was late.

I seem to think she is quite interested and in to me if I think about how she acts on our dates or talks. What Im not sure about is why on date #1 she was very open to making out yet in the next two dates despite having two good kisses she pulled back pretty fast..I dont think its my breath or my kissing..Or a lack of interest (because, she does want to date and is attracted to me according to a mutual friend)..It seems quite purposeful but im pretty clueless on the reason.

Any Ideas?

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  aoe67.

Kikies
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 5:31 am #119027

Hello,

So maybe on the first date she was not so interested about what you would think about her, so you made out.
    Then she realised that she likes you and don’t want you to think less of her if she moves too fast.
    Let her know that you like her and she will open up to this, I guess.

Olive
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 8:08 am #119033

Hi,

She may like you but not want to go too fast. Talk with her, tell her how much you like her but don’t overdo it in three dates. Let her respond in her own good time.

aoe67
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 3:54 pm #119109

Thanks guys/gals!
    It really seems like she is a little cautious in comparison to the very beginning..Even a little passive..Maybe she isnt interested after all? I dunno..
    Assuming she is interested I would like to perhaps take it up a notch just so it doesnt fade away/die down but that might not have the desired effect.

fuzzylogic
    Participant
    December 6, 2016 at 1:51 pm #119259

playing hard to get.

josephddiazz
    Participant
    December 8, 2016 at 12:13 pm #119474

She seems to be playing hard to get. On your next date, maybe you should bring this up to her and see what she has to say to you. Sometimes a simple question can bring clarity to an otherwise foggy situation.

Participant
    December 13, 2016 at 10:43 pm #120053

I think she wants to take it slow. Take her out again and be flirtatious but don’t kiss, maybe hold her hand and cuddle her. Drive her crazy with charm and if she doesn’t kiss you, leave it at that. Then on the 5th date, kiss again.

Goalie1975
    Participant
    December 14, 2016 at 1:58 am #120057

I would focus on making her feel good with your interactions. Have fun with her, and make her feel special. She will come around. If you are building positive interactions with her, things will fall into place if there is no other guy around. Even if there is, and its not serious, you will win out!

Annabanana
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 12:37 am #120211

Girls play games all the time!

Alwayshopeful
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 12:20 pm #120290
    Reply To: Help! mixed signals

I think she just wants to take it slow and to get to know you better. I don’t think she’s playing mind games. See where this goes. It’s too early on in the relationship anyway for things to go further than that. She needs to get to know you better.

EpitomeOfSolitude
    Participant
    December 16, 2016 at 2:49 pm #120448
    Reply To: Help! mixed signals

I highly doubt it’s a mind game situation, sounds more like she wants to take it a tad more slower.