help need a guys perspective!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lingood
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 2:49 pm #82322

I have been seeing a guy I met online for 2.5 months. We both have kids so we try to fit time in. One night a couple weeks ago he said his sons baseball games was cancelled so he came over. We have been talking about sexual preferences etc over time so he knew I need stimulation. he came over we were watching tv, got intimate and had 1st time sex. Quickly and when he was done I was left with no release which if we had been seeing each other and active for a long time would be no big deal. I tried to laugh it off but I tend to be blunt so with a smile, as he was putting on his pants -said were done sweetie that’s a bit selfish. yes I know it was mean. anyway he said to stop apologizing and no dwelling on. OK two days. In our text conversation, we were flirting and he claims I was referring to the previous incident and wont talk to me. which I wasn’t, my friend read text and says same. we both like each other, but now no response, how can I make up for this or should I move on?

Mr Clean 88
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 5:39 pm #82404

Hate to be harsh, but it sounds like he got what he wanted and left you high and dry. If he gave a crap about your needs and wanted to see you again, he would have made damn sure you left a happy camper wanting more, especially it being your first time with each other. I know my first time with a girl, I pull out all the stops and make damn sure she leaves satisfied. I don’t know about other guys, but I prefer a woman to be direct with their sexual needs. If there’s something I could be doing better, or that you would prefer I do instead of something else, I am always willing to listen. Sex is supposed to feel good and be fun. He sounds like a loser and you need to move on before wasting any more time with him.

lingood
    Participant
    July 9, 2015 at 8:59 am #82423

thanks for being honest. I did tell him way before hand things I like or need and then during so sounds like it was a selfish one sided moment. too bad i am good woman he will regret losing. he doesn’t have a lot going for him financially, etc so i was willing to overlook things and get this in return?? hell then i don’t feel bad making him mad

lingood
    Participant
    July 9, 2015 at 8:59 am #82425

thanks for being honest. i definetley told him way before things i like and don’t and that same night so don’t know how we could overlook unless we are selfish. not feeling so bad about saying that to him now. hes going to miss out on a damn good woman and that’s his problem especially since he has a kid, moved in with mom and has low paying job!! he should have been happy a woman who has a good job and owns her own home was willing to overlook that. well hey good luck because other he told me other women said complaints well now i see why