Help!! Need help deciding which woman to choose

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

endlesslove
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 8:36 pm #157150

This is the first time I’ve ever been in this position but I’m in a dilemma of choosing between two beautiful women. These two women, Elena and Isabela, who I’m fortunate enough to meet and get to know are as different as night and day.
    The first woman, Elena is 28 years old, she’s a banker and is outdoorsy because she likes parasailing, sports and trekking. At first, I was a little bit intimidated because I’m a bit out of shape so I couldn’t come up with some first date ideas. She took pity on me and suggested that we have dinner instead which was fine. I was thinking about what I need in my life and she fit that mold because she’s active and young and knows how to have fun.
    I’m not sure why this young Latina woman was so into me but she was. She told me I’m mature and set in my ways, and that she needed “taming” so she could get her life together. In my opinion, I think she’s handling her life alright.
    The second woman, Isabel is 32 years old. She’s a single mother of an adorable

Arshia
    Participant
    November 22, 2017 at 7:23 pm #157258

I don’t have much experience in dating, so don’t take my advice too seriously when making your decision, but:

I think you should go on more dates with both of them, and after that, I think you’ll know which one you really like. Just make sure to choose one when things start to get more serious, so that you don’t start leading them on, and have to make a harder choice down the line.

we1234
    Participant
    November 23, 2017 at 12:19 pm #157285

I agree you should go on more dates and don’t worry about having to make a decision. If it’s meant to be it will happen. Get to know them both a little better and then you will know.
    Good luck.

Yenisei
    Participant
    November 29, 2017 at 12:30 pm #157755

Since you’re spoilt for choice, definitely go on some more dates since you need more Information about them and your chemistry with them in order to make a decision. I would, however, caution you not to wait too long to decide.

TTG
    Participant
    November 29, 2017 at 2:38 pm #157782

I agree with not making a decision too early. In the end, you can consider which person better suits you in the long term. Which person do you supplement more that you feel makes you a better overall person? And think about how you would fit for them as well.