HELP NEEDED. I am USELESS.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:08 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

UselessAtThis
    UselessAtThis
    Participant
    May 27, 2015 at 11:54 am #79778

Firstly id like to say this is my first ever post, but I’m running out of brain cells. ADVICE!!!!

Im 27 been single for over a year, and ive met the perfect girl. Unfortunatly she has just ended a pretty bad relationship were things got violent etc you can catch the drift. We have been texting back and forth for weeks, but she always lets me down. Wether its a phone call or when were supposed to go out for a drink (she freaks out) iv seen her out with friends and we get on perfectly fine. she said she knew i was worth it and she would stop her wierdness, she hasn’t. I get blocked and un blocked and ignored at random times, Its just got worse. A few weeks later after talking again she said she knew i was worth it, too give her time and she would make it upto me, so i planned to leave her alone, i then bump into her the next day. we sit and chat in her car, kiss, hold hands, cuddle and she said shell speak to me later….. she didn’t.

UselessAtThis
    UselessAtThis
    Participant
    May 27, 2015 at 12:01 pm #79781

Now a few days passed, my phones was blocked (probs because im needy) whatsapp is blocked everything but my instagram….. i sent her a message last night saying hey, is she going to talk to me etc? and she replied ill call you tomorrow (tonight) but I’m 99% shes not going too…… she could shock me.

When im with her face to face it is like we are together we get on so well its bizarre but phone wise she can either be my best friend or ignored and blocked no in-between. Ive tried really hard not to be “too much” but im guilty of being over the top when im upset im being ignored. I really like this girl and i know it could work i just dont know what to do now. ive never got into a pickle like this before, i speak to friends about it and they tell me to leave her alone, but something inside me tells me i can’t….. i know her ex is still playing on her mind. im just not sure how to play it.

HELP.

UselessAtThis
    UselessAtThis
    Participant
    May 28, 2015 at 8:32 am #79783

P.S ive put this in the womens section because womens advice is better i imagine.