Help on her intentions

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help on her intentions

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

msmith97
    Participant
    February 14, 2014 at 10:38 am #47786
    Help on her intentions

OK I’m just looking for a straight answer here, I am a Married man, and a colleague (who is 6 years younger)(female) texts me all the time. By all the time I mean all day, from morning till midnight. She knows I am married, and she talks about her boyfriend saying she loves him, (he lives 3 hours away) etc. She also at times sends texts that are considered flirtatious. Also, she was texting me the other day in the presence of her boyfriend. She often states that I am only person she texts…What I am curious, is she hitting on me, bored, friendzone, naive what? I know its wrong to text spare me that I am just trying to understand what this girl is doing. Thank you

oyinloye
    Participant
    February 16, 2014 at 11:42 am #47874

Love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder’s face. And a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes. And when its over, it leaves billions of small memories called stars. To remind the world, that it still exists.

swancman
    swancman
    Participant
    February 16, 2014 at 2:05 pm #47876

I suggest blocking her number so you don’t receive anymore texts from her. As far as what her intentions are it is hard to say without actually talking with her face-to-face. You might have to confront her and demand why she is doing what she is doing.

juliette
    Participant
    February 17, 2014 at 8:07 am #47890

I would tell my wife and get her advice. Make plans to meet for drinks and bring your wife.

loudeygust
    Participant
    February 20, 2014 at 10:30 pm #48159

It’s hard to say what her true intentions are, but if you truly are a married man then you need to set some ground rules.

She is younger and may not know better, but I doubt that.
    The fact that you are unavailable will probably make her want you more. Be smart don’t let her fill your head with nonsense.

michaeltigergate
    Participant
    February 22, 2014 at 2:02 pm #48232

Yea block her number

Kayla
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:59 pm #47833

I think she has issues and might be trying to test her Power of attraction