Help! One last chance to impress her

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

alexhunter
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 6:41 pm #104482

Tomorrow it might be the last time I will meet this girl…so please HELP!

I met her 2 weeks ago, we really liked each other.
    On our first date, I took her to another country in a 2 days city break, outside our country.
    We connected so fast, we had sex on the second night together, but when we got back home, she got so distant, and lately she told me that she really liked me, but we’ll never be together.

We didn’t really enjoyed that much the first night in bed, because we were both drunk.
    Now she told me very direct, that for her is very important the sexual aspect, and we are not for each other.

First, I was the one that I told her we should forget about it, because she was so cold and I lost the patience, but now I really want one more chance.
    I know we can be perfect for each other, but it seems impossible to change up her mind, after she was so directly.

We’ll meet one more time “as friends”…what should I do?