Help required for approaching a crush

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2018 at 4:30 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dev747
    Participant
    February 12, 2018 at 2:06 am #165259

I’m 25 and have huge crush on this girl who is 29. We were working in the same office.I guess she also likes me as I caught here staring me several times. Also she was the first to start the conversation most of the times when we met.

But when I asked the reason for staring, she got tensed and said there is nothing like that and I’m like her younger brother. But I think, she said this in stress because she might have thought I was complaining and I’m younger than her. But I’m not sure about this. How can I approach her to know her true feelings? Or do I need to drop idea of approaching her at all as she hitted me like a brother. I like her very much.

GalaxyHeart
    Participant
    February 12, 2018 at 11:00 am #165320

uhhh maybe she likes you but she know it will never work out because your younger and also you are co-workers.

dev747
    Participant
    February 12, 2018 at 2:26 pm #165362

I think the question about staring might have freaked her out. But I was expecting a positive response from her on that question. Also I have said sorry to her if I have hurt her and she said it is OK and have forgotten about that. What does this implies?

TechnicalFluke
    Participant
    February 12, 2018 at 6:44 pm #165394

i would have never been forward and asked her why she’s staring. that would have freaked me out if someone said that to me.

Just be casual and just keep talking to her until things settle

huskyfan68
    Participant
    February 13, 2018 at 10:10 am #165424

agree- don’t mention the staring