Help! What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help! What should I do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mharu1819
    Participant
    December 23, 2015 at 12:00 pm #90455
    Help! What should I do?

first, I should tell you this details. I’m a 20 years old, Malaysian and a muslim. but I had a crush, like seriously in love and want to marry my crush. but the problem is he is a Japanese, who live at Japan. and I know him when he exchange for one week in my university. after a few conversation via LINE, I just stupidly confess to him and he was very surprised. I guess you can say he’s still replying me, but I’m the one who initiate conversation. I don’t know whether I have to keep message him or just left him hanging. I don’t know how man thinks. Please help meeeee

bunnyiqqu
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 3:25 am #90505

Im all about the man trying to make an effort to message me first because it shows that he wants to talk to you. try take a break from talking to him and see if he contacts you!! and dont be shame to admit your feelings (: everyone deserves to be happy

divaone
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 7:26 am #90508

be honest because honesty is the best policy. you have nothing to lose at least hear his reply.

mharu1819
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 7:36 am #90509

Im all about the man trying to make an effort to message me first because it shows that he wants to talk to you. try take a break from talking to him and see if he contacts you!! and dont be shame to admit your feelings (: everyone deserves to be happy

He never message me first so yeah, I think he doesn’t have any interest 🙁 and I already confessed and feel really embarrassed by my action. by the way thanks for your reply!

mharu1819
    Participant
    December 28, 2015 at 9:12 am #90510

be honest because honesty is the best policy. you have nothing to lose at least hear his reply.

The reply I get is “Oh you like me? Hahahaha thanks” I burst out laughing cuz it’s too absurd for me. and I’m thinking of hiding my face everywhere I go! It’s sooooo embarrassing! and thank you for your reply

lovememore
    Participant
    December 29, 2015 at 10:31 am #90648

He will message you back if he is interested.