HELP what to do?!?!?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

HELP what to do?!?!?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lingood
    Participant
    June 29, 2015 at 11:32 am #81741
    HELP what to do?!?!?

I have been seeing a guy I met online for 2.5 months. We both have kids so we try to fit time in. One night a couple weeks ago he said his sons baseball games was cancelled so he came over. We have been talking about sexual preferences etc over time so he knew I need stimulation. he came over we were watching tv, got intimate and had 1st time sex. Quickly and when he was done I was left with no release which if we had been seeing each other and active for a long time would be no big deal. I tried to laugh it off but I tend to be blunt so with a smile, as he was putting on his pants -said were done sweetie that’s a bit selfish. yes I know it was mean. anyway he said to stop apologizing and no dwelling on. OK two days. In our text conversation, we were flirting and he claims I was referring to the previous incident and wont talk to me. which I wasn’t, my friend read text and says same. we both like each other, but now no response, how can I make up for this or should I move on?

donjuan3234
    Participant
    June 30, 2015 at 1:09 am #81779

you should probably move on, sounds like he’s just using you for the physical parts of a relationship and could care less how you feel emotionally or physically.

Anonymous
    June 30, 2015 at 8:51 am #81784

if he’s only satisified himself then he was only after one thing. better to let him go