Help with a Girl pls :)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Guilhermet0x1c
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 10:57 am #99998

So im 17 and the girl is 16, i came here looking for help on how i should talk to her, she is a really intelectual person, like, she is really smart and educated and we were on the same class for 3 years and we were kind of friends, when we go out with our friends, we usually talk and thats normal, but right now i feel something for her and the problem is that as she is a really intellectual person i feel that if i go talk to her it will be strange because we have nothing to talk about, plus there is another matter i would like to discuss, that it everytime she post any picture of her on instagram there is a guy my age that i know and had no idea that they knew eachother and she usually recites poetry on the description of her pics and he recites it too, which i find really strange, i have talked to her best friend which is a girl and she told me that the girl i like doesnt like anyone right now but she might have a crush that she doesnt know about, but the girl i like probably doesnt

Guilhermet0x1c
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 11:01 am #99999

Continue. I cant stop thinking about her every day and every night, every music i listen to reminds me about her and i dont know if whether should i go talk to her and explain her that i like her and stuff like that or if i should start talking to her and start becoming a better friend that i am right now, the thing is that we talk to each other but i feel that its not enought, i never text her unless something really important happens, like her birthday or new year or something like that, we only talk when we go out and in school we usually just say hi. Need Help PLSSSSSS =))))))