Help With German exchange student!!?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bhs2020
    Participant
    September 12, 2015 at 1:07 am #85341

Hi, I am a junior in HS and have been talking to a German exchange student for about the 4 days that we have been in school so far. considering the fact that she is beautiful she constantly is approached by other guys. I however have stuck out because i have spent the most time with her and even had a successful trip in taking her to chipotle for her first time at lunch. However someone i know brought me up with her and apparently she thinks that i don’t like in any other way than a friend. I know it may seem silly but i really think that i am falling for this girl and i would hate to lose her to one of the other guys who would just take advantage of her. I would like her to know how i feel but i need to do it in a subtle but flirty way. I wont see her for 4 days so i am going to text her. i would like advice in texting her and for when i see her again in person on Wednesday. Also if anyone knows, what would impress a German girl who comes to American? Thanks in advance help with this

Kellyrose
    Participant
    September 15, 2015 at 1:43 pm #85466

Well, Germans are direct and honest, very matter of fact. It depends which part of Germany she is from. If she is Bavarian she will be more laid back then from the other states. I am not sure where you are located but why don’t you look up local Octoberfests and ask her out? It is the time of year and I am sure she would think this is cute, the Okotberfest is huge for them!