Help with texting please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help with texting please

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

newhere
    Participant
    November 11, 2017 at 8:26 am #155888
    Help with texting please

My BF and I have been dating for 4 years. He always had hectic job and travels a lot. He however had issues with commitment. I wanted to get married and settle down and he has seen lots of divorces and bad marriages in his family so he wanted to keep things the way they were. Hence for four years I stayed with him out of my love for him whereas he never really talked about family etc Since April this year, he has been on/off with me. Last time we slept together he disapperaed on me for 2 days so I stopped talking to him. He has been calling me a lot last 2 days and I am ignoring him.
    I want to text him but I do not want to be elaborate or be dramatic. I only want to say 3 things 1. you disappeared after we had sex, made me feel pathetic. 2. I also feel that you are not serious about me and we were not on the same page 3. To spare my feelings I disconnected from you .
    I would love if I can be with someone like him but without issues..Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Sociallyawkward31
    Participant
    November 12, 2017 at 8:17 am #155917

There’s always gonna be some sort of issues in relationships, my advice would be meet up in person if possible if not call him and tell how you feel. Most important thing is to be honest.Try not to turn it into a heated argument be calm and relaxed.All three of them points seem reasonable if that’s how you feel you should let him know.

Awkwardgirl92
    Participant
    November 13, 2017 at 4:11 am #155959

Maybe there is something deeper going on with him