Helpppppp!!!! Tore between two guys?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Louie97
    Participant
    February 17, 2016 at 11:32 am #93751

Well…im in a serious predicament. There are two guys who openly admitted to me that they like me. But, there are several complications to this. Let’s start off with a description of Guy 1: He isn’t the most attractive, but I became attracted to the similarities we share (eg we look younger than we are, he’s a chill guy and a homebody and simple).However, at times he would be very rude and disrespectful towards me. Guy 2 on the other hand is the total opposite: He’s very attractive, likes to party(which I don’t do, never partied in my life) and im intrigued by how nice he is and that I can be myself with him. However, the problem is that he lives in another state.

The thing is that I started talking to Guy 2 when me and Guy 1 got into a heated argument and stopped talking for a few weeks. It was during those weeks that Guy 2 opened up about his feelings for me. And just recently Guy 1 reached out to me and apologized for his behaviour. But I find that I like Guy 1…

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 17, 2016 at 7:54 pm #93813

It’s much easier to admit feelings for a person who is in close proximity. Although you have butted heads with Guy 1, that’s completely normal and part of growing together. Unless you’re looking for a long distance relationship, you might want to give Guy 1 another shot. It takes a lot of courage to apologize when you’re wrong.

Tet11
    Participant
    February 18, 2016 at 7:21 am #93826

I’d be wary of guy one. Any long distance relationship has its tough challenges but the only way to see if it will work is to meet and and see if it’s a plausible distance or impractical for both of you.

T3rowsfromreno
    Participant
    February 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm #93909

It really doesn’t matter because in the end regardless of who you chose you are just going to end up heartbroken

Louie97
    Participant
    February 22, 2016 at 10:41 am #94065

Well put! Thank for the feedback 😀

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 22, 2016 at 11:56 am #94072

You aren’t going to inevitably end up heartbroken 🙂 stay positive

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by djames djames.