Her friend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Her friend

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Datguy
    Participant
    August 22, 2015 at 6:27 pm #84567
    Her friend

I met a girl on Monday from online dating, had dinner, and a good time. Saturday her and I and 4 of her friends went on a hike, then had lunch after. The girl I went with is attractive, smart, and fun but I don’t feel like either of us are feeling a connection. Also, she has a career with a home base in my town but often goes out of the country for years at a time. She just returned from a two year Europe job, and is about to head to a two year Asia job in two months. However, one of her friends (also single) on the trip is equally attractive, smart, and fun. I also felt we have a lot more in common, a similar sense of humor, and a topic at lunch revealed we have more common views on relationship. However, I was not trying to let the girl I went with notice that I found her friend more of the type I would develop a connection with. I am also not wanting to date someone that will require long distance. How should I tell the girl I would like her friend’s # and should I?