Her friends know that I asked her out …

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kharaud99
    Participant
    April 20, 2016 at 4:34 pm #98262

Hi there. I asked a girl from school out. I asked her online, but she kept skipping around it. I realised that I should have asked her face to face. However, I found out today that she showed her friends the messages, and now I don’t know what to do. A few of her friends are quite loud mouthed, as they know that no guy will say anything to them. What should I do if they say something about me asking the girl out. Remember that I can’t go crazy, because I see all of these girls on a daily basis.
    Thank you in advance.

dbizzle84
    Participant
    April 21, 2016 at 12:35 pm #98329

Hi there mate, you dont really have anything to apologize for! Yeah maybe it would have been better to ask for out face to face…but that isnt always easy!

I’m sure lots of the girls that you refer to may even be jealous that they are not the objects of your affections!

Voyager
    Voyager
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 9:14 pm #98871

Yeah, you didn’t do anything embarrassing. You went out there and asked a girl out. It’s an act that takes courage and is something you should be proud of no matter the way you did it.

If they ask, tell them, “Yeah, I asked her out. Why? She got all weirded about it and never gave me a straight answer.” It’s not a big deal, don’t make it one. When they try to make it a big deal, being cool about it is only going to make them seem immature. Which they are if they’re mocking the fact that you asked a girl out because it’s not some earth shattering event.

JayJay
    Participant
    April 28, 2016 at 5:31 pm #99182

I agree with voyager (above this comment). It takes courage and if they do gossip, just act cool about it. Agree with them, say that you did and ignore any further comments if they even have any to say after that – coz that shows your even more confident than they think.

After that, those girls won’t say a thing about that to you again.