Here's a question.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Here's a question.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TheB
    Participant
    May 15, 2015 at 2:50 am #79051
    Here's a question.

Is it a good idea to ask a female if they have a boyfriend as the first question or just jump to the point want to go on a date?

vehi
    Participant
    May 15, 2015 at 9:49 am #79061

I wouldn’t ask that firstly, but maybe when you’ve gotten into a conversation. However, if this is super important to you, just ask it and explain that it is important.

chrisinindy
    Participant
    May 18, 2015 at 9:23 am #79145

I’m not sure it matters either way. The point is you want to go out with her and you need to find out if she’s interested. Talk to her. Have a conversation. Then simply ask something like – Do you want to go out sometime? Or tell her you’d like to see a movie and ask if she’s seen it. If she has a boyfriend she’ll tell you. If not, you’ll get an answer to your question and can go from there.

someonehere
    Participant
    May 19, 2015 at 12:44 pm #79287

I wouldn’t just ask it up front, I would at least be engaged in a conversation first and then mention if she was seeing somebody.

AJ1985
    Participant
    May 20, 2015 at 7:01 am #79372

I agree not asking upfront. Definitely get into conversation with and see what’s she’s into. Then maybe see if she wants to go out for coffee and see her response

Manny123
    Participant
    May 23, 2015 at 6:26 pm #79674

I agree.

rjz075
    Participant
    May 25, 2015 at 9:55 am #79695

Ask upfront. No need to be a homewrecker

WTF
    Participant
    May 26, 2015 at 11:20 pm #79753

Not directly, but maybe by asking “Are you free to go out sometime?”
    If she says yes, then leave it at that until the date. You’ll have time to discuss it then.

JonathanG
    JonathanG
    Participant
    May 28, 2015 at 8:32 am #79769

Its not that important what you say, but how you say it. As long as you say it with confident and in a flirting and fun way, she will love it. Even if she does have a boyfriend.

Nurea
    Participant
    May 28, 2015 at 7:24 pm #79877
    Reply To: Here's a question.

If you don’t have the confidence to pull it off, then she can “smell” it right away. Your chance with her will be shot. What is often best, in my opinion, is to build a good friendship with her first. Then start joking around and you may get your answer that way.

lisetta
    Participant
    May 31, 2015 at 8:50 pm #79929

Yes be confident is a must and ask her out the worst that she can’t do is say no but she will still be thinking about you wondering if she made the right choice

lisetta
    Participant
    May 31, 2015 at 8:53 pm #79930

No don’t became friends that is a terrible advice if she likes you she will give you the vibe that she do so if that should be good enough for you to ask her out please to all the man out there if you really like someone have some balls and ask her out is non to b afraid of.

qranubis
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 5:43 pm #79957

I dunno. Not the first question at least, talk a bit before jumping into that. Or even asking her to hang out sometime and discussing it on/after the day you guys were together.

keenk
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 9:12 pm #79966

K