He's busy and I don't know what to do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

euphorialte
    Participant
    April 3, 2016 at 3:42 pm #96974

I’ve been talking to this guy for a year and he just asked me out last month. We both live in the same state, I just live in a city up in the north and he lives in a city down in the south (just an hour plane ride away). I met him over a video game (he’s not a pervert I promise you). I love my boyfriend more than anything in this world. He’s making me happy in a way no else does. He’s very sweet and supportive and is always there for me, even when i am in a bad mood or depressed. We would always talk about everything like school, family, friends, life, etc. He would always ask how my day is going. But he’s always busy with school and gets on to talk to me only for a limited time due to his strict parents (they’re concerned about “internet safety” but he still loves me). We usually talk at night. Sometimes we talk on weekdays, sometimes we don’t. We do talk a lot on weekends though. I don’t know what I should do since I don’t want to leave him nor I don’t want to him to leave him. —-

euphorialte
    Participant
    April 3, 2016 at 3:42 pm #96975

My biggest fear is that I’m afraid he’s gonna leave me eventually due to school and parents. He makes me so happy that my depression has gone away now. I wanna talk to him about this but I don’t wanna make it sound that I want to break up with him. I usually wait for him to get on but now I’m getting tired of it.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  euphorialte.

euphorialte
    Participant
    April 4, 2016 at 8:58 am #96979

Someone respond please

euphorialte
    Participant
    April 4, 2016 at 8:59 am #96976

I usually wait for him to get on and now I’m getting tired of it..

Un1c0rnOfL0v3
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 6:11 pm #97139

Wait ? You have a boyfriend and want to meet some guy downstate or is that your boyfriend ? o.O Two persons or one ?

faizan193
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 1:00 am #97151

Goo idea

hockeyfan93
    Participant
    April 11, 2016 at 10:46 am #97437

I think you need to talk to him about how you’re feeling. in my experience guys don’t text back as much as girls do or read into all the silence that we do.

pdelvent
    Participant
    April 15, 2016 at 4:50 pm #97954

you may want to check his email on ifindcheaters.com to see if he is dating online. it checks 18 popular dating websites for an active account. he might be moving on.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  pdelvent.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  pdelvent.