Hes changed, advise please?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pandora92
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 8:49 am #83646

I met a guy online about 4 weeks ago. things started slow, i wasnt that interested. then we began texting and snapchatting everyday. He told me he really liked me and had told his mom about me. then he went weird said it wasnt for him and we didnt talk for days. he got back in touch and apologised saying he found out his grandad was ill would i give him another chance. last Friday we met for the first time, both out with our own friends. we had a great night dancing and kissing. next day his texts were short. i put it down to him being hungover and busy as he was at a football match. then the following day all he could talk about was sex. in the end i sent a pretty direct text saying if thats all hes interested in then dont text back. he sent me a direct snapchat ‘someone come snugg’ i sent one back and he said it wasnt for me. he sent some really vile texts so i deleted him on everything but snapchat. Hes told me to leave him alone. im gutted i really like him. whats should i do?

Xander1
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 6:34 pm #83672

It doesn’t seem like there is much you can do – some guys are with women just for the sex and no other reasons. I would look on to the next fish in the sea!

xspiderbait
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 11:32 pm #83678

Best advice I can give you is someone like this is COMPLETELY not worth your time.

leah36
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 5:36 pm #83783

Best advice is to just move on.

ledgedini
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 10:57 pm #83790

Forget him, he ain’t the person you thought.

DonnaDiva
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 9:50 am #83820

I agree with others here. Just move on. He’s only about sex anyway.