He's cheating on his LDR with me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

maddiewilson
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 10:03 pm #83843

I’ve been friends with this guy for about a year now, and we’ve been FWB for around 2 months. I’m a 20 year old undergrad and he’s a 29 year old grad student at my university. He told me he has feelings for me, but does not want a relationship because of the age difference. Shortly after he told me this, I found out from somebody that he has actually been in an LDR with a girl in China for 3 years. I had met her one time when she came to visit, before we started hooking up, but he introduced her as his friend. Why would he lie to me about her? And do I have the right to confront him about this?

hamadidou
    hamadidou
    Participant
    August 11, 2015 at 11:23 am #83862

As a man, in my own point of view, I will do this for one of these reasons :
    1- I am being a jerk and want to bang while my Chinese girl is away
    2- I really and seriously love you and don’t have the balls to say it, and since I haven’t noticed any romantic behavior from you I will want (like a dumb boy) play the jealousy game with you with a fake 3 years friend or something dumb of the sort

in any case you have perfectly well the right to ask, but since he lied once… I won’t finish, wish you good luck