Hes giving mixed signals – help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vixenbaby
    Participant
    June 7, 2017 at 9:14 am #138683

Guy I’ve been dating a month was super keen on me when he asked who i lived with i told truth my ex husband… seperated 6 years he said was odd. After that he backed off. Told him im looking at moving his attitude changed he sent me flatmate adds and wanted me to move to his side of town but wouldn’t meet me for a drink but kept inviting me to his bed. 3rd date at his house we made lots of effort we had a romantic night he said that he looks for neg in people early to protect himself and if can’t find neg makes him step back. We had sex that night next day after i left he texted saying had great time, 2 days later he text again asking how my weekend was i said great having few wines and a spa he said oh nice for some back to no contact for 3 days i text him last night just general nice text saying hey how was ur day he read it immediately and no response- he’s been posting on fb etc now i dont know what to do part of me thinks he was after sex but then why text me sat

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 8, 2017 at 1:00 pm #138918

He is clearly after sex Trust me I know this, apparently you was too good in bed and by all means, I am pretty sure he just wants to get you in bed again but I do not recommend you live with your ex-husband that will draw a red flag. The best way to handle that is to find a guy that wants you for who you are and not someone that wants you for your body. Just be careful