He's homeless!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

He's homeless!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Confounded478
    Confounded478
    Participant
    September 28, 2015 at 4:01 pm #86064
    He's homeless!

Starting talking to a guy who wrote me on Christian Mingle. I knew he was having some financial problems, but, on our 5th date, he tells me he sleeps in his car! Waiting for a SSD decision so he has a better income. It so took me aback that the relationship is on hold. I didn’t know whether to tell him he could stay with me until he got his decision or ask him to leave. He left voluntarily. Any reactions to this?

Confounded478
    Confounded478
    Participant
    September 28, 2015 at 7:51 pm #86093

Thanks Noah for weighing in with the little info I provided. He also has chronic depression and other ailments. I’ve played the “rescuer” before and even though he has some good traits, it may be taking on too much.

Anonymous
    September 29, 2015 at 10:46 am #86152

I think that you have to support him as he is through tough times now. If you want you can suggest to live with you, but it is the beginning of your relationships, so i do not know about the level of trust between you too to tell for sure…

kathy123
    kathy123
    Participant
    September 30, 2015 at 5:23 am #86223

Hello