He's ignoring me because i told him to be with his friends instead of me.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mlpaubrey
    Participant
    November 6, 2014 at 2:55 pm #67135

So last Monday i asked my bf to hang out with me late at night, things went well and somehow we got into a “fight” because of certain things that wouldn’t happen. I assumed he was mad, but he continued to tell me that he was just really tired from work and that he missed the football game with his guys to hang out with me.. Later on that night i apologized for taking away his guy time, and that he could have simply said no to me. He blew that way out of proportion and now he hasn’t talked to me all week. Before the fight we discussed different plans we’d make for the upcoming weekend. Did i do something wrong? I’ve texted and called him everyday just to remind him that i was thinking of him, and i also I texted him asking if this was his way of telling me he didn’t want to be with me anymore, even though he told me that he loved me, but with no answer.

Matchmaker3
    Matchmaker3
    Participant
    November 7, 2014 at 11:26 am #67180

Hi Mlpaubrey,
    It sounds like you are going through a very tough time with your BF. It is never easy to cope with someone who refuses to communicate or blow out of proportion when you try to say something.
    I really think you have done your best and the ball is in his court now. You are absolutely guilty of nothing apart from loving him and wanting to spend time with him. How mad is that???
    I would really recommend that from now, you stop apologising and texting him as it is clearly not working. Instead, stand your ground and let him come back to you. You have done everything you could and he is the one that should come back to you apologising and explaining his unacceptable behaviour!
    Best of luck!
    Matchmaker3