He's just disappeared,should I wait?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

xoli
    Participant
    May 5, 2014 at 4:28 pm #52223

Hi guys,

I’ve been dating a guy that I met on online dating. Been together for a month, he happens to stay 3 streets away from me. We had so much fun the last time I was with him and we made plans that we’d spend time 2 days later.but on the day we were suppose to meet,he never answered his phone. It’s the 6th day today and I haven’t heard from him.out of worry, I called his office line and he’s breathing so nothing wrong with him! He’s having a lot of drama in his life(custody battle, fighting over the matrimonial home,wife stalking him,work stressing him). I don’t know if maybe I met him at the wrong time. He’s such a nice person but has a lot of issues from his marriage. I dnt know what to do.i sent him an SMS to say, he’s in my thoughts and that he must call me when ready to talk. Should I wait for him?

Anonymous
    May 5, 2014 at 5:28 pm #52226

Hey Xoli,

It was nice of you to follow-up and check-in that he is okay, and he may reach out when he’s ready. In the meantime, don’t close yourself off to other possibilities. Get back out there on the dating scene!

Anonymous
    May 8, 2014 at 2:34 pm #52466

hello

azgirl201
    Participant
    May 10, 2014 at 2:12 am #52591

This is totally up to you, but I don’t think you should wait on him. It seems like he is going through a rough patch, and needs some time to sort it out. But also you did have plans with him, and he should’ve contacted you if he couldn’t make it. You deserve respect also.

xoli
    Participant
    May 10, 2014 at 2:42 am #52600

Thanks guys. Finally I’ve decided to move on, blocked him on my contacts. I don’t ever wanna speak to him again. He’s a coward that couldn’t tell me straight in my face. I definitely deserve better.

msconfused
    Participant
    May 10, 2014 at 11:09 am #52603

move on!!

Anonymous
    May 11, 2014 at 10:18 pm #52614

Just move on. You don’t want a guy like that.