He's Just Not That Into You?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:00 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nataly87
    Participant
    May 26, 2016 at 1:48 am #101355

This guy messaged me online, and we talked for a couple of hours, and he enjoyed our chat, as much as I did and then the next day he didn’t sign on or talk to me. Then the following day, I decided to message him, and I just told him how I enjoyed our chat and wanted to talk to him again. He signed on but did not reply to my message. That hurt me. So I thought maybe he is just busy with schooling and work. But I don’t know, what if he doesn’t talk to me again, should I cut ties?

nancyha
    Participant
    May 26, 2016 at 4:13 pm #101396

I think so.. he hasn’t really shown any interest by not following up.. One nice, first-time conversation shouldn’t make you chase after him.

nataly87
    Participant
    May 26, 2016 at 4:13 pm #101435

I decided that if this guy doesn’t talk to me by this weekend I will just cut ties with him. Why waste my time if the guy isn’t going to even talk to me. Yes I know people are busy with their everyday lives but you can take 5 minutes to chit chat if you want too and this guy isn’t chatting. So giving him this weekend to see what happens.

alex6219
    Participant
    June 8, 2016 at 3:05 am #102445

I think he may just not be interested

Emsi
    Participant
    June 8, 2016 at 4:18 am #102447

Maybe you might have come on a bit too strong with that last one there?

Dieselnut03
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 7:54 am #102549

I have done this personally and in my experience it was me reaching out and did enjoy the Coco but I was already talking to someone else and they won my attention. Nothing to do with you it’s just he has something else that has his attention.

I am Fran
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 4:08 pm #102613

I agree, he is not interested. Nobody is that busy that they can’t reply to someone’s message, especially if they are crazy about the person.

I would just leave it for now and wait for him to respond. If he doesn’t, then just move on. Otherwise, you risk looking desperate.

monicat8
    monicat8
    Participant
    June 13, 2016 at 7:13 am #103105

Take it easy. Move on.