He’s says he’s too busy to date

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MsFluffyNut
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 2:38 am #153653

Hi I’m in need of some serious advice here. I met a guy online about a year ago. We had a date and I really liked him. We arranged a second date and he cancelled at the last minute. He gave a reason but I felt it was more of an excuse. I didn’t want to get my hopes up about seeing him again so decided to just keep him as a friend. He said he needed to make up for missing the second date, so we arranged one and it went ok. Then at Christmas last year, out of the blue, I get this message from him saying “I want you, and I don’t just want to be friends”. I was super confused. I didn’t know whether this guy was genuine or not. I didn’t respond because I was playing it cool. He’s seen me once this year and his Facebook account is full of pictures of him and his female friends having fun together. I’m jealous and don’t want to be. I messaged him last week to talk to him and now he tells me he’s “giving up on the dating as I’m so busy”. WTF is it with this guy? Am I wasting my time here?

tll92
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 8:55 am #153655

Sounds like maybe he messaged you to try to get in your pants. I wouldn’t over analyze the situation, if he really wanted to be with you he’d make the time for it. I’m sorry you’re dealing with that.

eroque12
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 1:11 pm #153658

Idk

Trumpetguy
    Trumpetguy
    Participant
    October 25, 2017 at 6:58 pm #154073

From a guys perspective, it’s transparent he’s keeping you strung along and I’m sure, has quite a few hes doing that with at the same time. It’s ego and bootie call only. I would not waste any more time on him.

Selena321
    Selena321
    Participant
    October 26, 2017 at 9:46 am #154101

Don’t waste precious time on this guy, there are plenty more fishes in the sea aka online, don’t allow him to treat you like that!