hey , advice needed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

hey , advice needed

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

1w1w1w1
    Participant
    December 25, 2012 at 11:57 pm #19453
    hey , advice needed

I am a guy, and I had a crush on a girl, we are not in the same city and we met once but our relationship is still ambiguous. I am planning to order roses on Valentine day, and send them to her with my love letter, but I am not so confident with my words, any tips from women’s perspective?

here is my love letter:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    At this moment I am so haunted, I am not sure what it turns to be. But I do know one thing – I love you.
    I am not lacking confidence, but at this moment I feel I am so small, because you really mean a lot to me.
    I will wait, wait quietly and take your choice peacefully -accept my love or not.
    Because that is me, and that is my love, reckless but willing to sacrifice.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    really, really thank you for your advice.

abigail
    abigail
    Participant
    December 27, 2012 at 11:55 am #19501

Honestly, ease up on the I love you’s. You’re not IN LOVE with this girl, you’re excited and probably infatuated with the fact that she’s far away and she’s simply a prize to be won. Love doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time, lots of time.

I like that you want to send her something but geez, don’t scare her! Don’t threaten her with a “take it or leave it” approach. You started with a nice idea with the roses so just be a nice guy about it and send a cute letter, not a LOVE letter. Show her you’re interested and you want to get to know her, despite the distance.

If it’s meant to be, it’ll happen. Don’t think that some overly done gesture will guarantee she will fall as hard as you have. She’s still a stranger to you, don’t think you really know her- you don’t. Take your time, it’s okay, she’ll like the flowers. I know I would!