DATING ADVICE FORUM

Hitting up my crush on Instagram

Author
    Comments

• helpless-romantic
    Participant
    November 25, 2016 at 3:41 pm #118124
    Hitting up my crush on Instagram

I think she know I like her. We’ve caught each other exchanging looks at one another. She’s a senior I’m a junior. She keeps to herself in class much like me we have a class that’s like gym/cooking. One time we were doing these bike things she left the one she initially rode on and rode one that was closer two me there were two bikes in between us nobody else. I feel bad for her because I know it’s not easy being a teenage girl I’m a guy and guys always talk about her butt but she’s more than that. I know I’m soft and I have no problem coming up to her but idk what to say. She’s so cute though. We were doing a group activity and we kept coincidentally being in the same group. I caught her looking my way when I was cutting tomatoes and this other time when I was doing push ups. But it’s just a crush so if she rejects it’s fine, I wouldn’t be effected. I think she’s my first high school crush or atleast my first crush since I was 5

rstahl
    Participant
    November 25, 2016 at 10:34 pm #118132

Next time you’re in a group project with her or you’re walking passed her in the hallway or walking in or out of class and she is around just say “hey, did you color your hair?” How she responds doesn’t matter. After she responds say “oh cuz it’s looks shiny today, it looks really good.” She’llil thank you and then just walk away. Make it a casual interaction likes it’s no big deal but with that type of comment you’re opening the door to more interactions with her. A few days later or next week say “hi” as you walk by. The little attention you give her will make her more comfortable and more apt to talk to you. Let me know how it goes.

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 7:08 am #118141

I think you know her well, as you said shes your crush since your 5..It was hard to confess to a girl if you dont have self confidence and I guess thats the thing that you are lacking..Its a harsh feeling that the girl that you dream is stalked by some of your friends and talk something(boys talk) and youre also into them.. Im not saying that you have to stop be friend with them, but if you really care about the girl, I think you have to make them stop those kind of talks..I think you have to show her that she was important to you, then show it to your friends so, they might stop those kinds of talk about the girl..You saved the girl from those talks without arguing with your friends..

P.S. If you keep that feeling for a long time(guess your 15 to 17 of age now) and 10 years above is a long time to keep that feeling for her..And the disadvantage of keeping that feeling is those random thoughts that will play in your mind will hold you back to confess to her.

The Bear
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 8:59 am #118189

Ask her out to something in a group of people until you can get to know each other better and find out if there is potential for more than friends.