Hitting up my crush on Instagram

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 4:42 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

helpless-romantic
    Participant
    November 25, 2016 at 3:41 pm #118124

I think she know I like her. We’ve caught each other exchanging looks at one another. She’s a senior I’m a junior. She keeps to herself in class much like me we have a class that’s like gym/cooking. One time we were doing these bike things she left the one she initially rode on and rode one that was closer two me there were two bikes in between us nobody else. I feel bad for her because I know it’s not easy being a teenage girl I’m a guy and guys always talk about her butt but she’s more than that. I know I’m soft and I have no problem coming up to her but idk what to say. She’s so cute though. We were doing a group activity and we kept coincidentally being in the same group. I caught her looking my way when I was cutting tomatoes and this other time when I was doing push ups. But it’s just a crush so if she rejects it’s fine, I wouldn’t be effected. I think she’s my first high school crush or atleast my first crush since I was 5

rstahl
    Participant
    November 25, 2016 at 10:34 pm #118132

Next time you’re in a group project with her or you’re walking passed her in the hallway or walking in or out of class and she is around just say “hey, did you color your hair?” How she responds doesn’t matter. After she responds say “oh cuz it’s looks shiny today, it looks really good.” She’llil thank you and then just walk away. Make it a casual interaction likes it’s no big deal but with that type of comment you’re opening the door to more interactions with her. A few days later or next week say “hi” as you walk by. The little attention you give her will make her more comfortable and more apt to talk to you. Let me know how it goes.

The Bear
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 8:59 am #118189

Ask her out to something in a group of people until you can get to know each other better and find out if there is potential for more than friends.