hoping to boost my dating lifetime, will want some guidance

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Somme1947
    Somme1947
    Participant
    July 10, 2016 at 3:45 pm #104806

Hello there,I am just writing this post, since I’m having trouble for a good while to get to know gals, I dunno whether or not has something connected to me, or if it is just due to crappy luck.

I am going out somewhere around two or three times weekly, often times to clubs and bars, It has been quite hard for me personally, as I’m not really the kind of fellow that’s famous for how sociable or outgoing he’s. I felt sort of self-conscious and also anxious, it’s kind of hard to me (especially) to chat in all those kinds of enviroment with the girls, even thought, I’ve undertaken it, I have not just had a whole lot of succes, do you folks give me some guidance?

Yodachoda
    Participant
    July 13, 2016 at 9:25 pm #105164

You’ll be fine

Anonymous
    July 15, 2016 at 4:07 pm #105388

Walking into all those different types of environments can be really tricky! You are not the only guy that has trouble with this! With your type of personality, I would suggest going about it a different way. Maybe find some local meetups groups that have your similar interests….like hiking, or travel or museums or just adventure type of social activities. It’s a great place to meet all kinds of likeminded people. Even if you meet some cool new friends out of it, maybe those new friends have sisters or female friends or would be perfect sidekicks for you!