Horrible texter or not interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

June 6, 2017 at 1:33 am #138540

I’ve had a crush on an acquaintance. This weekend got his number! We hung out at this party, it seemed like he really kept trying to talk to me and he stayed an hour and a half after he had initially said goodbye talking with me and a few other people. He left when I left and I was telling him I was having friends over to swim the next day and I’d invite him if he gave me his number.

So next day I invite him and he never responds.

A couple days later we’re at a bar with more friends and I felt like he was trying to avoid me this time. I asked him to play pool and he said he’d “hold off.” However, as I was leaving the bar I walked past his car and he rolled down his window to say bye. As I was going to sleep that night (still a little tipsy) I said ‘fuck it’ and texted him: “hey we should hang out sometime soon.”

He didn’t text back until 4 pm the next day saying: “Absolutely! Do you have much planned this week?”

I replied with my few plans and still haven’t heard back.

liliel
    Participant
    June 6, 2017 at 1:20 pm #138598

Sounds like someone not worthy of you and very inconsistent .Try not testing him or calling and see how he reacts. But some guys are not worth out time.