DATING ADVICE FORUM

Horrible women problems.

Author
    Comments

• bhdot1
    Participant
    November 16, 2016 at 12:25 pm #117511
    Horrible women problems.

So I just got off this 5 yr relationship. I lost my virginity to the girl at 21. I’m 26. Our biggest problem is my trust in her.She seems to only like me when no one is around for her. Her life isn’t going right. I mean we’ve publicly dated. We’ve always dealt with problems from her cheating.Since she was my first love I felt like she took advantage. 2 1/2 yrs she “didn’t wanna do it anymore” of course she was seeing someone. Ends up having a kid with him. Now last yr we got back together and moved past that. She didn’t have anything. So now she just got two jobs a car. She told me “I don’t want to do this anymore” after I’ve been with her kid everyday. And that she wasn’t seeing anyone. She cheated like 5 times. I wasn’t gonna get lied to again so she can come bck to after she sucked sum1. I found it on her twitter. She had been with a man and lying about after I was looking out for her and her son. Man idk. She made it seems like she didn’t give af. I hate these damn women bro.

bhdot1
    Participant
    November 16, 2016 at 12:31 pm #117513

She just called me all type of creeps. And desperate. She does the same thing. She always tries to make me seem like I’m at fault. I wanted my truth. I got it. I’m trying to figure out to get myself back up again. 5 yrs is a long time deal one person and be let down… by a woman. I think it’s shocking. I wonder if she even thinks about me.

Virgin01
    Participant
    November 17, 2016 at 9:54 am #117530

You need to get this woman out of your life