Hot and then cold?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Hot and then cold?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sindu5673
    Participant
    April 10, 2015 at 10:21 pm #77077
    Hot and then cold?

I met this girl i’m kind of interested in at my new job. We became friendly as we were both newbies, took breaks together one on one, she even said once she wish could talk to me more rather than go back to work. Now sometimes she is warm and seems happy to see me, sometimes she is more distant and leaves quickly. It is a bit confusing. I can’t say that I am super into her but nonetheless curious to see if there could be something there. Do you I should ask for her number or forget it?

mikeymike09
    Participant
    April 11, 2015 at 7:18 am #77078

I feel for you buddy, got a similar situation myself. My advice is go for it, if she turns you down at least you know where you stand.

mads3131
    Participant
    April 11, 2015 at 4:13 pm #77086

Go for it! maybe she is waiting to see your interest

sindu5673
    Participant
    April 13, 2015 at 8:34 am #77110

I decided to just let it go and pursue other girls instead. I feel that when 2 people are really interested in each other, getting together just happens more or less naturally.If someone is interested in having something they will make themselves known. Plus I was necessarily very attracted, I guess I am just in a more desperate phase.

LearningAgain
    Participant
    April 14, 2015 at 8:56 pm #77264

Go for it!

blueberry
    Participant
    April 14, 2015 at 11:08 pm #77267

Definitely ask for her number- no regrets!

spaceage1
    spaceage1
    Participant
    April 15, 2015 at 11:13 pm #77319

I feel ya. I’m kind of going through the same thing now. she probably does like you, but acts that way because she doesnt want to make it seem like she does.

Frankybeans
    Participant
    April 16, 2015 at 11:02 am #77352

I would take things slow. Dont act too interested.

Anonymous
    April 16, 2015 at 9:39 pm #77441

It seems that there is enough evidence to take your case to trial. Ask for the number, but don’t get attached to the outcome. If she flakes, she flakes. Move on.