DATING ADVICE FORUM

How am I supposed to know if I'm ugly

Author
    Comments

• helpless-romantic
    Participant
    November 17, 2016 at 11:11 pm #117775
    How am I supposed to know if I'm ugly

So I asked a couple of guys maybe yesterday if they thought I was ugly they said yes and didn’t have to check to see. Back in May this 21 yr old called me sexy in front of her parents and I’d consistently hear her tell her mom how cute I am. And a couple of my class mates females they’d say hi to me out of nowhere which is weird because it seemed they thought I was an idiot I was working out back than. I got back to working out again it’s going well I do it for this cute Arabian girl I think she’s a senior I’m 17 a junior. Strangers on Instagram will comment saying I’m cute or an inspiration and one of those big booty girl accounts basically a THOT liked a few of my shirtless pictures I tagged her in them and she Unliked them I was trying to do a subliminal. I’m known for being a simp I put women on the pedestal and instead of love making I’d rather shower with gifts and feed you grapes and paint pictures of you I guess I’m stupid like that. I know a few girls have had crushes on me.

akatsuki
    Participant
    November 18, 2016 at 3:21 am #117782

Why would you say you’re ugly? being ugly or sweet is something from the inside. Also what some people think is ‘ugly’ others will find it ‘attractive’, it’s all about their personal view point.

bb47
    Participant
    November 19, 2016 at 9:47 pm #117901

The problem is that you’re focusing on yourself. Are you concerned at all about what these girls are feeling? Are you trying to give them a good time?

Being “ugly” is NOT off-putting. The only thing off-putting is you *focus* on it and wonder if anyone will like you. See, right now you are scared. You’re scared that you will not get certain girls to like you. Its that fear in you that is driving away girls.

What “bad” thing has happened to you because of your “ugliness”? Have you been shot and arrested?

Focus instead on the good things in your life and what you’re grateful for. Offer and share to others. That will get you out of fear and thinking you need to “get” something from girls in order to be happy. Then, your “ugliness” won’t matter because you’re not depending on a girl’s approval to make you happy. You will already be happy.

shaw116
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 6:09 am #117917

no man is ugly that is what i know