DATING ADVICE FORUM

How and should i even ask him out

Author
    Comments

• jennablack2
    Participant
    October 20, 2016 at 1:31 pm #114757
    How and should i even ask him out

So I’d like to ask my crush out (He’s an erasmus student from Italy) I only see him on Monday, because we have an English class together. He’s always with a girl who’s also from his home town. I’ve been talking to the girl but not really thaaaat much to him. (mainly bc i’m shy but so is he haha,) my friend and I always greet him.

Soooo I was thinkin about asking him to see a horror movie with me and my friend. But im kinda scared he’ll say no? My friend thinks he’ll say yes bc i mean, i would be kinda lonely if i were studying abroad and appreciate it if someone would ask me… unless he’s not into horror movies idk? We barely know each other on the other hand my friend will be there as well so idk? I have no idea how to ask him and start the convo

magneto
    Participant
    October 21, 2016 at 2:51 am #114830

Try to initiate a conversation about movies in general and what movies each of you like, and then mention that you are going to see “Movie” and ask if he want’s to join you.

BabyMonster
    Participant
    October 21, 2016 at 2:03 pm #114906

Just got to do it. It would of helped if you got to know him a little more before. He might feel awkward and uncomfortable. When you ask, just be friendly about it, and smile. Perhaps go up to him and ask how he is. Then once you have that small talk, ask him about the movie. You have to seem really friendly and confident for this to work.