How can I get rid of my gf?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hokiefan99
    Participant
    March 29, 2015 at 10:42 am #76245

I’ve been dating this girl for 11 months now and I am absolutely miserable. It was a strange situation where it started off long distance and she was in danger so I moved her in with me after dating on 3 months. We have been living together ever since. We don’t get along, we are always fighting and she is absolutely crazy. She’s always making excuses as to why she can’t get a job or won’t get a job. She sits at home all day and doesn’t even clean. I work 12 hours a day and I have to come home and clean. We live in a different state that’s 9 hours from home (from same hometown) and she has nobody here in Indiana. She has practically no friends and her parents want nothing to do with her (should have seen the hint). she has nowhere to go, no friends to stay with. i’ve even offered to pay for a bus ticket somewhere and she says she has nowhere to go. i am absolutely miserable and need to move on with my life. How do i get rid of her?

hokiefan99
    Participant
    March 29, 2015 at 10:45 am #76246

her parents dumped her off when she was 16 and every time she reaches out to them they want nothing to do with her. She’s asked to go stay with them and they just hang up on her. she is absolutely crazy and i need her out of my miserable life. She has no friends to stay with and all she does is control me. She hates all of my friends and especially hates my family. She’s tried luring me in plenty of times to impregnate her and all she talks about is getting married and having kids. (hell to the no)

mark0831
    Participant
    March 29, 2015 at 11:07 am #76248

That’s a tough one for sure, but.. Thing is, life is short so don’t waste you’re time with someone you know it won’t work out with. I was in a very similar situation, but I was married to her for 4 yrs. She wound up leaving me for her boyfriend of 7 months. You reap what you sow so be careful; but it might be time to move on.

JeffS
    Participant
    March 30, 2015 at 3:07 am #76264

That sounds like a rough situation. I would say you need to talk to her, figure out when/how you can get her out of your house, hopefully without her being placed on the streets… Life may be rough for her and I could imagine you feeling bad for her but you can’t let someone else ruin your life. No one owes anyone a relationship no matter what the circumstances are.

hokiefan99
    Participant
    March 30, 2015 at 8:41 am #76249

yes it is time to move on. She’s also in love with her ex but he’s in jail. probably for a long time. i agree, life is short, but i have no idea how to make her leave.

cjhasfallen
    cjhasfallen
    Participant
    April 5, 2015 at 3:43 am #76695

Go after her friend

infamissg
    Participant
    April 5, 2015 at 9:56 pm #76711

That’s tough. Sounds like she’s using you. My advice is to have her sleep outside the living room, and make HER miserable living with you. Tell her she has to go home. How I made my ex leave was that I told him I wanted him out, and I was seeing someone. That worked.

DerekSmalls
    Participant
    April 6, 2015 at 4:27 am #76716

Just break up with her.

hamgey
    hamgey
    Participant
    April 6, 2015 at 5:51 am #76718

I’ve been dating this girl for 11 months now and I am absolutely miserable. It was a strange situation where it started off long distance and she was in danger so I moved her in with me after dating on 3 months. We have been living together ever since. We don’t get along, we are always fighting and she is absolutely crazy. She’s always making excuses as to why she can’t get a job or won’t get a job. She sits at home all day and doesn’t even clean. I work 12 hours a day and I have to come home and clean. We live in a different state that’s 9 hours from home (from same hometown) and she has nobody here in Indiana. She has practically no friends and her parents want nothing to do with her (should have seen the hint). she has nowhere to go, no friends to stay with. i’ve even offered to pay for a bus ticket somewhere and she says she has nowhere to go. i am absolutely miserable and need to move on with my life. How do i get rid of her?

hamgey
    hamgey
    Participant
    April 6, 2015 at 6:00 am #76719
    Reply To: How can I get rid of my gf?

you have to sit her down and let her know what she does that annoyed you. then help are secure a job if you can. then if she doesn’t change her behaviour, you have to tell her to pack her things and give her little money to sustain herself. by doing so she will understand that you have tried enough and she is the cause of her own problem. pls be frank with her. the only way out is to be bold enough to say it to her.

da07
    Participant
    April 6, 2015 at 1:41 pm #76738

try to set her up with someone else. go to the bar with her, and introduce her to random guys. if they hit it off, voila. she’s probably controlling you because she has no other options and is afraid you’d leave so give her another option.

Anita564565
    Participant
    April 6, 2015 at 6:44 pm #76757

you caN

Dontbeniceanymore
    Dontbeniceanymore
    Participant
    April 8, 2015 at 9:18 pm #76916

Man she is using you,

She is in love with her ex, who is in jail, she doesn’t clean the house, and she isn’t doing nothing to find a job, she is playing the card:

“I’m your responsibility,
    you have to take care of me,
    because I can’t do it on my own”

You are in a toxic and dangerous relationship and you have to exit as soon as you can, tonight tell her she has to find a job and place to live this weekend, this coming Friday change the lock and take her out without regarding if she has a job, and place to stay.

Sounds harsh and cold heart but I’m assuming she has been acting this way for months, while you live a miserable life, life is too short and she is not your responsibility.

Maru
    Participant
    April 9, 2015 at 12:34 pm #76962

That is a tough one. But I agree with some. Do not waste any time with the girl like that is not worth your time She is for sure using you. Do not let her manipulate you. Be strong and step up to her and tell her what you think, try to convince her that things are not working out between you too. I know it will be hard but she has to understand that.

Dom_KSL
    Dom_KSL
    Participant
    April 10, 2015 at 8:35 pm #77069

Pull the rip chord and jump out of the BURNING PLANE!!!!!!!!!
    This chick is a completely using you, you owe her nothing. I agree, change the locks. You might even consider finding a new place to live if she is as crazy as you are letting on. AND DON”T tell her you are going or where.

1 2