How can I hint to her that I like her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JayJay
    Participant
    April 28, 2016 at 5:43 pm #99185

I see this girl everyday. We have mutual friends that we both hang out with in a group in our free time at school. I had a short relationship with this girl that ended almost a year ago. I don’t know what I did wrong but she ended it and we didn’t speak since then for a long time.

Now we started talking sometimes to each other amongst the group and we sometimes say Hi to each other at the start of the days and when I see her outside of school, since she lives on the same Road as I do. Coincidently. There’s also a lot of catching each other glancing at each other going on and she likes to catch up sometimes when she sees me walking home, just to talk a little before she gets to her car. I can just sense she likes me, just how I did last time and I was correct last time. It’s a strong gut instinct.

Now the question is… How do I hint to her that I like her? I already have lots of stress in my life and I don’t want to deal with the loss of a friend. Any ideas??

JayJay
    Participant
    April 28, 2016 at 5:46 pm #99188

My plan is to just hint to her that I like her without seeming clingy, then see what she does. I might ask her if I feel more certain that she likes me.

Aaron
    Participant
    April 29, 2016 at 9:34 am #99208

duude tell her openly..and make it look like you have to tell her but are’nt dying about how it turns out.

saves everybody a whole lot of time.

JayJay
    Participant
    April 29, 2016 at 5:26 pm #99241

That might make me look too desperate though either way. If I do end up deciding to do that, how would I approach her and tell her?

Chal
    Participant
    May 1, 2016 at 11:14 pm #99354

Just smile and text her, also flirt a bit she will get the idea

cstilley58
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 7:12 pm #99530

I’m going to be honest. Don’t play the hint game. Text her or email her and ask if you guys can talk in person. It doesn’t have to be anything serious and everything but pick a place. Coffee place, a park, or etc. Just somewhere low key. And truly ask her in a slight and easy way how she feels about you. Tell her you like her and you think she is pretty and etc. It might go well or it might not. But don’t play the spinning in circles game with text. Be bold and courageous and find out if she likes you. Do it like this. Text her and ask her if you guys can hang out. If she says why?? Tell her that you haven’t talked to her in awhile and want to catch up. Slowly bring the convo and feel the vibe of the conversation.

jess387
    Participant
    May 3, 2016 at 1:48 am #99555

I say you should just be straight forward. Life is too short to be playing the guessing game.

Guilhermet0x1c
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 10:49 am #99997

Just be honest, tell her you like her and depending on how she responds, you decide if you wanna keep her as a friend or as something better.

Bolt
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 3:35 pm #100008
    Reply To: How can I hint to her that I like her?

I would just start flirting with her more and drop in statement of intent. something as simple as “you look really sexy in those glasses”. Invite her out for a date, you have to be confident.

geedwardo
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 3:51 pm #100011

Just be honest and say what you want to say

Kingsly
    Participant
    May 13, 2016 at 1:12 am #100315

Be a little flirty with her