How can I keep from losing my girlfriend forever…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jersey_x3
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 11:41 pm #85672

I met my girlfriend August 11th of 2014 and fell instantly in love. The feeling was mutual so she became mine on August 26th and I moved from my home state to hers to be with her. It’s been a crazy year and I’m gonna list a few key bullet points of things that have happened. Around September 14th of 2014, she went out with her best friend and ended up drunk at her exs house. She didn’t sleep with her, she just cuddled her and kissed her. I was distraught and we fought for about a week and I almost left, but I forgave her and we moved on. She apologized and told me she didn’t know what she was thinking, but that she loved me but wasn’t entirely in love with me yet. About a month later she looked me in the eyes and started tearing up and told me she was in love with me to which I concurred. Everything was fine for a while, small fights here and there. We moved into our first apartment together in April of this year, things were great but we started fighting alot. Mostly my fault because

Jersey_x3
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 11:43 pm #85673

Mostly my fault because I’m very clean and anally OCD about my house being in order and she is not, and I have anger issues. I occasionally talked to my ex boyfriend and would tell him I loved him, but not like that. But it hurt her alot and caused for some other fights. She hates him because of all the stuff he did to me and doesn’t think her deserves any of my attention. I didn’t realize at the time how bad it was, but now I do and I feel terrible that I didn’t stop sooner. I’ve apologized and told her it wont happen anymore, I have completely erased him from my life as of now. Now heres the big issue. Last Monday she and I got into a huge fight at 8 am and alot of mean shit was said. She got very angry and was insulting me left and right and we got a little physical at one point. She confessed to cheating on me with another ex around the same time in Sept 2014. But this one she actually slept with. So I packed my bags and told her I was leaving. She went to work and messaged me apol

Jersey_x3
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 8:26 am #85674

She went to work and messaged me apologizing for the fight and the cheating. She told me not to leave with sad crying faces. I stayed mad for about a day or two and she kept apologizing and trying to make it better. Then on Tuesday I went into her phone, and found she commented on a girls picture flirting and I woke her up flipping out, things got out of hand again and I blanked out of anger and ran at her with scissors. I didn’t hurt her, I never would. But ever since then its been a mess. I apologized and brought her flowers and stuff but she just told me she thought I needed help and I needed to give her space for a little while. So after some fighting and crying, I agreed to both. I decided to stay at our neighbors/good friend Tasha’s house and made an appointment for anger management. I’ve been trying to avoid talking to her and stuff unless it’s necessary and waiting for “her to chase me” like she told Tasha. But then she said to me the other day she hasn’t been happy because of

Jersey_x3
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 8:26 am #85675

apologizing for the fight and the cheating. She told me not to leave with sad crying faces. I stayed mad for about a day or two and she kept apologizing and trying to make it better. Then on Tuesday I went into her phone, and found she commented on a girls picture flirting and I woke her up flipping out, things got out of hand again and I blanked out of anger and ran at her with scissors. I didn’t hurt her, I never would. But ever since then its been a mess. I apologized and brought her flowers and stuff but she just told me she thought I needed help and I needed to give her space for a little while. So after some fighting and crying, I agreed to both. I decided to stay at our neighbors/good friend Tasha’s house and made an appointment for anger management. I’ve been trying to avoid talking to her and stuff unless it’s necessary and waiting for “her to chase me” like she told Tasha. But then she said to me the other day she hasn’t been happy because of