How can I start talking to a girl who isn't in my class?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • RIP_Harambe
    RIP_Harambe
    Participant
    September 12, 2016 at 3:41 am #110990

Hey, I’ll cut right to the chase. There is a girl at my high school who I have a crush on. I want to talk to her more.
    We seem to have similar interests in music, television, and other types of things.The fact that she’s attractive certainly doesn’t hurt the matter.
    However, there s a catch. I don t have any classes with her. This makes it difficult to communicate with her in any way.
    My biggest problem is that the age of communication has ruined my social skills. I don t know how to approach people without being worried I made them feel awkward.
    I mostly want to get to know her better to see if I would be interested in pursuing a relationship with her. I tried waiting out my crush out, but a year is abnormally long for me, given my crushes usually only last a few weeks, if that. So, I’ve decided I want to at least try things out if possible.
    So, what I’m asking is how would I approach her without seeming creepy or awkward?

Mouse
    Participant
    September 15, 2016 at 4:56 am #111458

Hey!

Maybe pop her a message on Facebook. Get talking with her on social media.
    Or be radical and go up to her (whenever you see her) and ask her out. The worse is she will say no. You will have lost nothing but gain experience.

Girls like radical guys. She might say no at first with the shock but will slowly ease into it later.

I hope it goes well for you 🙂