How can I win her over

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How can I win her over

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rima82
    Participant
    September 19, 2015 at 1:13 am #85606
    How can I win her over

So there’s this new girl at the gym. I saw her once (probably her first day) about a week ago and she’s all I can think of. I dont even know her. So sometime this week I saw her again and this time we struck up a conversation. Usually when I ask a girl for her number id like to do it when either of us arent busy, so i figured id wait until she’s done then I’ll go up to her again and ask for her number. She was leaving for the gym and came up to me to say bye. My dumb ass was so focused on my workout, i totally forgot about getting her number and taking it for granted that id probably see her the next day. So this whole week goes by without seeing her and i found out a guy who works at the gym has already gotten her number. I dont know if he’s asked her out on like an actual date but he says they’re hanging out. He seems like the kind of guy who just flirts all night long and sweet talks the girl into sleeping with him or something. I really dont know what his game is.

rima82
    Participant
    September 19, 2015 at 1:18 am #85607

I still do plan on asking her out the next time i see her. Hopefully soon. But is there something that i can do that’ll make her know that i really want to date her and im genuinely interested in getting to know her and not just be another guy trying to pick her up. Im just angry at myself for not making a move when i had the chance to. Not knowing if i had a chance with her really kills me. Even if she says no, at least i know i tried. There’s something about this girl that really makes me want to get to know her and not just get into her pants. Getting into her pants would be a bonus. Thanks for any advice in advance. Hope you guys can help me out.

jakejake2115
    Participant
    September 20, 2015 at 12:05 am #85616

Next time you see her confront her and ask for her number so you guys can hangout sometime, but dont wait too long or another guy will find her