How do i ask her

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How do i ask her

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

KB_85
    Participant
    February 9, 2013 at 2:11 am #22251
    How do i ask her

There’s this girl that works at a local convenience store where i go into everyday and i’m very attracted to her. The thing is that she rarely smiles at anyone, so intimidated about that a little because im already quiet and shy. But i when i see her smile it just lights up the place. I keep telling myself today is the day but when i get to the register i freeze. Hell i barely look up at her. I want to ask her out or least ask if shes single so i can attempt to ask her out. How do you approach her?

JimmyK
    Participant
    February 11, 2013 at 12:03 pm #22277

When you get your receipt the next time you cash out, ask her for a pen and write down your number on the back of it (in front of her, yes hold up the line). Give her a compliment, use the smile thing. Say she lights up the place. And smile back. She’ll probably smile too. Let her know she can reach you if you’d like to grab a coffee or hang out for lunch and just leave the ball in her court…

smashingpumpkins
    smashingpumpkins
    Participant
    February 12, 2013 at 10:22 am #22398

nice tip^ I agree you should make her smile. Nothing sarcastic or cheesy just genuinely make her feel like you spotted her out of a million.

spoodle
    Participant
    February 13, 2013 at 11:50 am #22612

I like the receipt idea, don’t forget to introduce yourself. You don’t want to seem like as stranger who just gave her a number. Start with “Hi my name is___” and then hand her your number and make sure you look right into her eyeballs! Who cares if you hold up the line, everyone will think it’s cheesy and admire what you’ve done. It’s ballsy so do it.

bob the brave
    Participant
    February 13, 2013 at 8:27 pm #22653

smooth….JimmyK, that’ll do it!

JoeShmoe
    Participant
    February 14, 2013 at 4:00 pm #22809

Oh I got it. Go through the line, buy a bouquet of flowers, but when you cash out, say they’re for her and leave your number on the card in the flowers (write the card before you get in line though)
    Don’t just walk away, I agree you need to properly introduce yourself so she doesn’t feel like she’s talking to a stranger. She’ll be a little shocked so look her dead on and say you wanna see her sometime.