How do I do this?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How do I do this?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

phoenix2016
    Participant
    March 14, 2016 at 9:08 am #95568
    How do I do this?

I am getting quite clueless about the laws of dating as I have been on numerous dates and can’t seem to get a hang of how to pull it through just to meet up again.. recently I met a pretty charming guy through an online matrimonial site and I felt like we kicked off quite well.. he asked me out again but over the weekend I felt as if his interest was fading away.. i had to initiate the plan again since he was the one who hinted that he wanted to spend time again with me so i thought i would take the step to make arrangements instead since he is new in town. I can’t tell if he is more interested in looking for a bride rather than actually taking the time to get to know each other and to see if feelings would develop prior to popping the questions as in my part of the world a lot of men may just want to know basic stuff like whether the girl can cook, clean, sing and dance etc and thats enough to pass as a wife..
    But since that meetup i am actually thinking about him quite often.help!

bumblebee35
    Participant
    March 14, 2016 at 11:02 am #95575

I would say, in this situation, you need to take things slowly and get to know him first. Find an activity that both of you will enjoy but be careful not to give the impression that you spend a lot of time planning the outing. Be sweet and cool. Showing interest is good, but don’t overdo it. Leave some mystery for him to uncover. Good luck!